Pro-CI is seeking a lean practitioner who will perform meaningful, transformational work with Fortune 500 organizations while working with exceptionally talented, fun, and interesting people. This is an opportunity to join a team going through a period of explosive growth. The Lean Practitioner is responsible for assisting client organizations in optimizing processes to achieve efficient results. It consists of process redesign and business reengineering that reduces cost (rework) and cycle times, while improving quality, and operational performance in order to enhance the client or customer experience. This position is committed to continuous improvement through the management of data, the leveraging of technology, and the redesign of processes, leading to the most efficient and effective work processes that are repeatable and sustainable across the client organization.
- Assesses business problems and opportunities and recommends best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical).
- Utilizes structured, disciplined, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems.
- Identify areas for process improvement and provide coaching to teams on process improvement
- Facilitate workshops, project and meetings with diverse global groups employing varying service level agreements
- Conduct analysis, interpret data, and modify/present information in a manner relevant to both tactical and senior management levels
- Conduct effective root cause analyses to help teams avoid quick-fix solutions
- Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations for improvements to teams and management
- Communicate effective plans and results to senior management
- Provide support to international clients
- Implements lean business practices to decrease waste, and results-based rapid improvement results.
- Identifies and gathers business process metrics, voice of customer, voice of business, policy/procedure impacts.
- Fosters an environment of critical thinking and process/continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree from a competitive school, demonstrating a strong academic and extracurricular track record
- 5 years of relative or related experience which includes some management oversight
- Experience in strategy, process improvement or reengineering efforts, and change management within an operations environment
- Experience with team building, group dynamics, and process facilitation relating to Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement frameworks
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching, and mentorship experience with demonstrated ability to gain trust, secure buy-in and influence change at all levels
- Ability to listen effectively and seek clarification
- Flexibility and enthusiastic attitude
- Comfortable pivoting from low level execution to C-suite conversations on a dime
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis
- International travel required
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to deal with multiple customers and multiple Service Level Agreements in a services oriented organization.
- Formal LEAN and Six Sigma training a plus, or demonstrated excellent problem solving and communication skills
Experience in one or more of the following fields is preferred:
- Consulting (specifically Lean Six Sigma consulting)
- Financial Services